Monday 21 August 2017

Put on the Whole armour of God




PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Just as your wear the proper kit for specific activities, such as workouts, swimming, hiking or mountain climbing--there's a spiritual kit you need to have on as a child of God. It's called the armour of God, and you need it for spiritual warfare, which is your fight of faith! The Bible says "....we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against power, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12 KJV). Hence. you're instructed to dress ready for battle.

Notice the same scripture says to put on the whole armour of God, not just part of it. The weymouth New Testament version says, "Put on the complete armour of God..." I like the word "complete". You've got to make sure you don't leave any part of that armour out. So, its up to you to have the belt of truth around your waist, the breastplate of righteousness protecting your torso, the boot of the gospel of peace on your feat, the helmet of salvation on your head, and then the shield of faith in one hand, and the sword of the spirit in the other. The armour of God is available to you today, but you must make a conscious choice not only to put it on, but to have it on always. God isn't going to put it on you, on matter how much you pray or fast for Him to. Kit yourself up for battle , and stand firm. It's your fight of faith, and the word has declared you a victor already. 


CONFESSION
I put on the whole armour of God and stand firm as a good soldier of the Lord Jesus Christ, dressed ready for the fight of faith. I am fully equipped to extinguish all the fiery darts of the devil and render all his stratagems futile and empty. My armour is ever on as a soldier of Christ! Hallelujah.  





If you have not accepted Christ Jesus Into your life, we would like to help you today.


NOW PRAY THIS PRAYER

Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.

I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.



If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and also to be thought the Word of God.
Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment