Friday 16 February 2018

WALK IN THE LIGHT OF HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS


WALK IN THE LIGHT OF HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS
To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus (Romans 3:26).

 Jesus Christ has become your righteousness. That’s why in Christianity, we don’t walk in our righteousness; rather, we declare and boldly affirm that He’s become our righteousness. We stand in the presence of God with the righteousness of Jesus Christ; and we walk in the light of that righteousness. It’s like hidi
ng in His glory or being covered in His glory; you’re not seen.

It’s His light that’s seen; it’s His glory that’s seen. It’s His power that’s made manifest, as you walk in His righteousness. His own righteousness is what’s demonstrated in your life. That’s Christianity. It’s a walk in His righteousness. 

 2 Corinthians 5:21 tells us, "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." Now, you’ve become a demonstrator of His righteousness, because He manifests His righteousness through you! He’s the righteousness of the one who believes in Jesus. 

 It’s part of what we affirm when we take the Holy Communion. He said in 1 Corinthians 11:26, "For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come." His death, burial, and resurrection resulted in our justification. He took our place of sin, and gave us His righteousness. This is an amazing reality!

Prayer
Dear Father, I’m forever grateful for the blood of Jesus which was shed for me; his vicarious death reconciled me to you. His blood gave me life, and by His resurrection I stand justified before you forever! I thank you for my divine life of unending victories, excellence, and dominion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

further study: Matthew 26:26-28; 1 Corinthians 1:30; Philippians 3:8-9

 : Luke 12:22-48 Judges 9

 : Romans 9:1-13 Psalm 116-117





If you have not accepted Christ Jesus Into your life, we would like to help you today.

NOW PRAY THIS PRAYER

Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.

I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.



If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and also to be thought the Word of God.
Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment