Thursday 6 October 2016


BE MOTIVATED TO LIVE TRIUMPHANT

The Bible says, in Colosians 1:21-22 ....you, that were once alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now has he reconciled. In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.

Thoughts of fear or selfishness and even unbelief, doubt, condemnation, self judgmental etc, are all inspired by the devil. The purpose of this is to put you at a place of limitation. Such that you feel ineffective in the things of God. 1 John 3:8 says .....For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

You may be reading this and always feeling backsliding going back and forth , but I am here to tell you Christ came for you. For He is not condemning and frustrated at you, as you are of yourself. But happy, knowing you will triumph. Don't give in to doubt. Don't give in to failure. Refuse to think you have failed. Start thinking the opposite, let not satan rejoice thinking he can bind you, for he can't.

Live a life beyond, a life beyond what your mind and sensors bring you. For there is, and this is the victorious life in the Word. Act on God's Word, live it and your life will never be the same.

Confession
I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. Old things are passed away and all things become new. The triumphant life is ordained for me. Therefore I live it everyday. Anything contrary to God's Word is rejected in my life, either sin or unbelief.
In the name of Jesus Amen.

If you have not accepted Christ Jesus Into your life, you would like to help you today. 

NOW PRAY THIS PRAYER

Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.

I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.




If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.
Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment