Sunday 13 November 2016

The Word and You


THE WORD AND YOU
For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment (Luke 1:37 AMP).

God’s Word is full of power, and that power is real and available to us. However, the way to make contact with that power and use it to your benefit is walking in the Word. Some people think that God makes a choice and says, "I want to bless this person and not the other one. I want to heal this one and not the other; I want to make this person a success, and not this other person." But that’s not the way God is.

John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." God loves everybody, including sinners who don’t know Him. He sent Jesus to die for everybody. The salvation that Jesus brought is for everybody. In the mind of God, the whole world has been saved, but not everybody is experiencing the vital benefits of salvation. However, with regard to the salvation of the world, God already did all that’s necessary.

The missing link for many is how to make that which God has given to them—that which He’s already done—not only available, but a vital experience in their personal lives. How can you make contact with the power He’s made available to you? How do you make His Word effective in the "now" of your life? Yes, Jesus died for you, was raised from the dead, and He’s alive today, but what does that mean to you personally? How can He be shown and proved to be alive in your life, in your heart, in your home, and in your circumstances twenty-four hours a day?

The answer is simple: walk in the Word. Accept and trust the Word of God in its simplicity. When you hear or study the Word as it pertains to the new creation in Christ, personalize it, because that’s God talking to you. Seize what He’s made available; take a hold of it, and make it personal to you; arrest and take possession of the Word. Apprehend it; run with it; use it; live by it! That’s what God wants you to do with His Word.

Prayer
 Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your Word that dwells richly in my heart and for its power to produce a transformation in my life! My heart and mind are open to receive that personal Word of power, victory and triumph; I’m yielded to your Word, for it puts me over and causes me to excel in all that I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

further study    : Acts 20:32; Colossians 3:16 


                          : Hebrews 11:1-16 Ezekiel 5-7


                          : 1 John 1:1-10 Ezekiel 44

If you have not accepted Christ Jesus Into your life, you would like to help you today by praying this prayer.

Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.



If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.
Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment