Thursday 11 August 2016


There is Joy is The Praise of Him
The Joy of the World is a fledging joy, but the joy of the Lord is strength to his saints as the Bible says Heaven and Earth sees his Glory and the Angels praise his name and Majesticness.
Don't let the devil lie to you in making an unproductive of your time, but rather spend time from work and praise his name. He said by the praise of Joshua the Israelites brought down the walls of Jericho, and He is the same yesterday now and forever.
 And He do the same for you, for what seems to be mountain can be removed. for with him nothing is impossible.

Glorify his name for He is Greater in all. There is nothing that He cannot do, Uplift God and He will Lift you up.
And as you In-vision your life with Christ, He will bring down the foundations of the devil which has been an impossibility for you.There is Joy is The Praise of Him

The Joy of the World is a fledging joy, but the joy of the Lord is strength to his saints as the Bible says Heaven and Earth sees his Glory and the Angels praise his name and Majesticness.
Don't let the devil lie to you in making an unproductive of your time, but rather spend time from work and praise his name. He said by the praise of Joshua the Israelites brought down the walls of Jericho, and He is the same yesterday now and forever.

 And He do the same for you, for what seems to be mounta
in is removed and he does so through his power and Majesticness.
Glorify his name for He is Greater in all. There is nothing that He cannot do (Uplift God and He will Lift you up)
And as you In-vision your life with Christ, He will bring down the foundations of the devil which has been an impossibility for you. For God all power belongs to him. Amen.



If you have not accepted Christ Jesus into your life, we will be glade to help you by praying this prayer with us.

Prayer for Salvation 
Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.

Please post you comments, for we will be glade o hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment