Sunday 28 August 2016

Rapsody- Put the Word in you


PUT THE WORD IN YOU
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth (John 1:14).

Jesus is the revelation of God’s Word and the character of His thoughts, opinions, imaginations and entire being. He was the Word of God in flesh and a master of words. The Bible tells us how the temple guards who were sent to arrest Him, stopped to listen to Him, and upon hearing His words, went back without arresting Him.


When the chief priests and Pharisees asked why they returned without Him, the officers replied, "...No man ever spoke like this Man!" (John 7:46 NKJV). His words brought healing to the sick, restored sight to the blind, unstopped deaf ears, gave the lame new legs to walk, and raised the dead. His words were different. The Bible says He cast out demons with His words (Matthew 8:16). He ruled and reigned with words. He showed us the power of words; their value and how to use them.



Don’t just talk; speak the Word. Build yourself. Develop your spirit and distinguish yourself. Make your words different and become an excellent person. This won’t happen, however, until you feed your spirit with the right information—God’s Word. The Bible says, "…for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things" (Matthew 12:34-35).


God gives us His Word so we can receive it, meditate on it, and let it become a part of us. Jesus said, "...Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" (Matthew 4:4). Remember, food becomes a part of your body when you eat. In the same way, if you’d meditate on God’s Word, you’ll produce God’s words. If you don’t have it in you, it can’t come out of you.


Put the Word in you. "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord" (Colossians 3:16).



Confession 
The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, and as I speak it forth, I establish the goodness of God in my world, effecting positive changes, and charting my course in glory. Blessed be God!


further study: Joshua 1:8; 1 Timothy 4:15; 2 Timothy 3:14-15

: Psalms 146-150 1 Corinthians 12:1-31

: Colossians 4:1-9 Jeremiah 14


If you have not accepted Christ Jesus as the your Lord and personal saviour, we would be glad to help you today. Please this prayer with us.

Salvation prayer
Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.

Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment