Saturday 3 September 2016

How to Recieve from God



RECEIVE FROM GOD
The Verse in Mark 9:23 quotes ...All things are possible to him who believes!" For the scriptures says in Romans 3:4 ......let God be true, but every man a liar. Which means let anything that contradict Gods Word be untrue. Living that way is what helps grow your faith strong to receive form the Lord. ...for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Hebrews 11:6). In other words come with faith, because .....without faith it is impossible to please (God).  But as a born again man or woman you already have faith, for Romans 12:3 said ... God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

The  measure of faith here can be compared to a young plant, which needs nutrients and water to grow. So the more you gives it what it requires, the faster it becomes a full grown tree, able to give you it fruits and shade from the early afternoon sun.

In Mark 9:23 also teaches about the way to receive from God. He quote .....I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. In other words when you pray either for a job or any other thing that you need God to do for you, have the conviction that you received. Confess it and act it and it will be surely manifested to you. 


Prayer
Dear Father, in the name of Jesus I thank you for given me whatever I asked for. For I know you hear me always, I praise you and adore you for the answer you have given me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

A CALL TO SALVATION



If you have not accepted Christ Jesus as the your Lord and personal saviour, we would be glad to help you today. Please this prayer with us.



Salvation prayer
Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.

Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment