Sunday 18 September 2016

Rapsody of Realities - Maintain a Good Conscience


MAINTAIN A GOOD CONSCIENCE
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows (1 Timothy 6:10).

Anyone who can do anything, not minding whether it’s right or wrong to get money, exhibits the love of money that the Lord warns against. From day to day, people struggle and get involved in excessive activities in a bid to make more money. This shouldn’t be the case with you. Never find yourself doing things that aren’t consistent with your nature in Christ, just because you want to get more money.

The Bible says, "But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness" (1 Timothy 6:11). He wants you to live a godly life; He wants you to focus on the expression and demonstration of His righteousness. He wants you to be forthright in all your dealings.

As you serve the Lord, be motivated by your love for Him, and your passion for the expansion of His Kingdom. Refuse to be distracted by the cares of this life. Jesus said, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33). When you burn with passion for the Lord, for the establishment of His Kingdom in the earth and in the hearts of men, all the beautiful things of life that men seek after, shall be yours; you wouldn’t need to seek after them.

 So, don’t be unjust because of money. Maintain a good conscience: "Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck" (1 Timothy 1:19). As the seed of Abraham, the world is yours. There may be many in the world today who, against good conscience, will do anything for money; but you’re different. You play by a different set of rules. You don’t have any reason to fret or be perturbed about anything, because all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21).

Confession
My conscience is purified, because I have the mind of Christ. I walk in the path of righteousness for His Name’s sake, living in all good conscience void of offence toward God, and toward man, to the glory and praise of God. Amen.

further study: Matthew 16:26; Ecclesiastes 5:10; 2 Peter 2:15 GNB

: Galatians 3:15-25 Songs of Solomon 6-8

: 1 Timothy 4:1-8 Jeremiah 36

If you have not accepted Christ Jesus Into your life, you would like to help you today by praying this prayer.

Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.



If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.
Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment