Sunday 4 September 2016

Christian
SEE WITH HIS LIGHT
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:13).


Our opening text states your present position in the presence of God. You’re located there now. You’ve been translated from the domain of darkness into the kingdom of God’s dear Son. That’s where you live, and that’s the perspective from which you should see everything in life. You’re not weak or poor. You’re loaded and sufficient in all things; you have everything you’ll ever require for life and godliness.

You’re a success and you’re moving from glory to glory. See the glory of God on your life, and refuse to see things from another perspective. The Bible says, "Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God" (Psalm 87:3). Live in the reality of who you are in Christ. God’s Word is light; use His light to see the glorious things that He’s spoken concerning you.

When an X-ray is turned on you, it has no consideration for whatever is placed under it; it’s directed straight to your bones. In the same way, the Word of God is directed to the human spirit. When the Word of God tells you something, it’s according to the light of God; how God sees it. For example, in Revelation 2:9, Jesus said to the Church in Smyrna, "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich)…." The people might have been living in penury, but Jesus said they were rich.

You may be reading this and you’re in debt, but if you’re a child of God, you’re rich. That’s exactly how God sees you in the Word—rich! All the time you were waiting on Him to "do something" so you could pay your rent, He was actually expecting you to rise up to who you are. He’s not aware that you’re broke or poor, because whenever He looks at you, He sees an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ; the possessor of all things.

See with His light, and you’ll discover that what you thought was an impediment has no foundation. See with His light and you’ll always be at peace, because all you see will be solutions and your inevitable victories. Hallelujah!


Confession 
I’m in the light of God; I see with, and by that light! I’m what He says I am, and I have what He says I have, and I can do what He says I can do. He’s given me all things freely to enjoy. And I’m living from a position of rest, knowing that I’m a joint-heir with Christ.


further study: Jonah 2:8; 2 Corinthians 4:18; Psalm 36:9

: 2 Corinthians 2:5-3:1-6 Proverbs 14-15

: 1 Thessalonians 4:9-18 Jeremiah 22



A CALL TO SALVATION



If you have not accepted Christ Jesus as the your Lord and personal saviour, we would be glad to help you today. Please this prayer with us.



Salvation prayer
Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.

Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment