Thursday 8 September 2016

The way to life

 

CHRIST JESUS THE ENTRANCE TO SALVATION
The bible gives us understanding about the Word of God and the testimony that God gave concerning Him.
The Bible says the Son of God came as prophesied by the prophets (Isaiah 7:14) that a Saviour will be coming, who will bring salvation and deliver all Gods Children out of Sin.
These arose a lot of expectation on how the Son of God will be or look, not knowing the Mind of God.
As many people knew, Jesus Christ came or was born in a mangier not what people expected (Luke 2:7), but to prove Him to the World God sent an angel.

He delivered this message to three shepherds and when He has completed something Happened. The bible says the Heavens opened and armies of angel started singing and singing to the arrival of the true king (Luke 2:13).
The Bible helps us understand that though He was a king He was submissive to His purpose by dwelling among us. Why should I accept Christ?
Accepting Christ is very important and not to be taken likely for to reject Him is to reject the testimony that God said concerning Him (Matthew 3:17). God teaches us that it matters not how many good deeds you have done. If you do not become born again you will likely not be able to enter the kingdom of God (John 3:3).

The bible says in John 3:16 "for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that who so ever believe in Him should not perish but have eternal life." For Jesus came for the doubted to give knowledge to such and for the rejected to give Hope . Don't Wait the time to accept Christ is now.

Now if  you have not accepted Christ Jesus as the your Lord and personal saviour, we would be glad to help you today. Please this prayer with us.




Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.





If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.
Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment