Saturday 17 September 2016

Principles For life


PRINCIPLES FOR LIFE 
Christianity is a life based on laws and principles, but for now we will like to choose principle for our grand subject. Firstly, what are principles? Principles are fundamental truth that serves as a guide.
The Bible helps us know that Christ Jesus gave us some principles to life by. Infact those principles are what helps every Christian, gain the level of Spiritually mindedness and peace, needed for or Journey of success in Christ Jesus. The book of Luke 6:27 - 38 He says .....I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. 
For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again
.

Now as simple as those principles are, these are, the basic foundation that every Christian should be founded upon, and that is what the ministry of the Spirit does in your life. He teaches you to emulate the Character of Christ. The Bible says in 1 Pet 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. Jesus saved the very people that set themselves as his enemies. Which probably included us. For if Christ would have, reciprocated hatred with hatred none of us would have been saved. 

In 1Cor 11:1 Paul wrote Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. Jesus always walked in love, and took Joy in it . The Bible says for the Joy that that was set before him endured the cross Jesus showed kindness to his enemies with the joy to see them glorified with Him. And now he needs you to walk with that principle.

Matt 5:14 says, ye are the light of the world... and He goes on in the 16th verse ....Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. So the darker the darkness in mens hearts the brighter your light should shine.

Prayer
Dear Father, I thank for your Word today. I know you word has power to continue to set me to live the way you need for my life. Therefore today I ask you to help me prohibit you character Now and always In Jesus Name I pray. Amen. 



If you have not accepted Christ Jesus Into your life, you would like to help you today by praying this prayer.

Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.



If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.
Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment