Friday 30 September 2016

LABOUR NOT TO BE RICH


LABOUR NOT TO BE RICH
The book of proverb split it out clearly when He said in (PROVERBS 23:4-5) 4 Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom. 
5 Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.

Being rich is not a bad thing, but to the unwise its destruction. When we learn the scriptures, we learn about the saints of old. And how they never deviated from the service of the Lord, though the God has given them what they needed to have a great life on earth.

An Example is the man David, He was a person named after God Heart. Meaning the Lord was pleased with Him always, not because He didn't make mistakes. For he did, and repented for it. But the reason why he pleased the Lord was because, he choose to move by faith rather the riches. He sorted his situation by the responding in faith, rather than depending on riches.

Hebrews 10:38 says, the just shall live by faith, meaning he shall live by trusting on the Word of God. The life which Christ has brought us, is a life of the Word through God's Spirit.

The book of Matthew tells us about one o f the sermons of the Lord Jesus. He said 'seek first the kingdom of God and everything will be added you'. As Christians we need not labour to be rich why because we were born rich. So don't set your life goal on earth be achieving riches, but set your focus in life on achieving the Kingdom of God.

For before realizing it you have already achieved what it will have taken someone years to accomplish. All by acting on His Word.

Confession
I live a heavenly life, I dont try to be rich because I am rich. I was born that way, for riches are  part of my heritage. So I live my life trusting and acting on His Word, which guides and instrucst me always. Hallelujah. 




If you have not accepted Christ Jesus Into your life, you would like to help you today by praying this prayer.

Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.



If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.
Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment