Friday 12 August 2016

WALK WITH THE SPIRIT



WALK WITH THE SPIRIT
The apostle Paul said in Galatians 6:8 (KJV) For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. This is so amazing, now looking at the life of this great apostle; we can understand his message. Paul was a man highly trained in knowledge, and had whatever he wanted in life. But after accepting Christ, the Spirit of God gave him direction to his life. He now knew, he had the will do and gain all things, but not all things are helpful (1 Corinthians 10:13) ESV. 

This is the same to do with our Christian faith. The Bible says, all Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, and for training in righteousness,........(2Tim 3:16).

The Word of God was given us, that through the Spirit we will have direction. And this is the life that Christ has brought us into. Such that through His Spirit we know, what to take and what not to take.

We are in this day and age that there are many things to lust after, but as a child of God you are not of the world (John 15:19). Let that be your thoughts, confess it and act it and you are sure to live in victory says the Lord.

Prayer
Dear Lord I thank you for your Word today. For your Word is wisdom to your children. Let you Word continue to shine on our life's, by knowing how to glorify your name through the life given us. Amen.

If you have not accepted Christ Jesus into your life, we will be glade to help you by praying this prayer with us.

Salvation prayer
Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.

Please post you comments, for we will be glade o hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment