Monday 1 August 2016

Rapsody of Realities

VICTORY IN THE WORD

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life… (John 3:36).

God’s plan for our lives is for us to grow and make progress from glory to glory. However, not many Christians have accepted this as a reality, which can either be attributed to their notso- good experiences or to their having been wrongly taught. That’s why you may find a preacher say to his congregation, "I too get discouraged sometimes." One could mistake such comments for honesty and humility, but it actually shows ignorance of spiritual realities.

Some people, however, like hearing such things, and even speak against ministers who, according to them, "pretend" as though everything is always all right. It’s not pretense; that’s the reality. Everything is always all right, because we’re in charge and in control. We own, and dominate this world. Jesus made it so for us. Hallelujah.

When you find people in whose lives God’s Word isn’t real, they think that everyone else experiences the same thing. But it’s not so. Your experience, good or bad, doesn’t negate or nullify the truth and power of God’s Word. The very statement, "I get discouraged sometimes," is a traumatic affirmation; it’s defeatist, because one vital thing God requires of us is courage. He admonishes us copiously in the Scriptures never to be discouraged.

To get discouraged means you trusted in your own ability, and not in the Lord. It means you allowed your feelings to dictate the circumstances of your existence. When you believe God’s Word, it doesn’t mean your faith won’t be tested, but that’s where you prove that what you’ve come to believe is real.
Believing is a process of possession. When you believe, that thing you believe settles in your spirit. It then moves from something you believe in, to something you know; something you possess. At that point, it can never be taken away from you, because the believer is a "haver": "He that believeth…hath" (John 3:36).

Never be discouraged. Even in the face of daunting challenges, maintain your confession; stand your ground. Apply the same principles in your health, finances, academics, family, etc.

Confession
I am who God says I am and I can do what He says I can do. I’m strong in faith at all times, with my face set before the Lord, who indeed, is my strong tower and refuge; my God in whom I eternally trust.

Further study: 2 Corinthians 2:14; 1 Corinthians 15:57; Isaiah 55:10-11

: John 20:1-18 1 Chronicles 20-22

: 1 Corinthians 15:50-58 Ecclesiastes 3-4




If you have not accepted Christ Jesus into your life, we will be glade to help you by praying this prayer with us.

Prayer for Salvation 
Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.

Please post you comments, for we will be glade o hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment