Monday 25 July 2016

Guide To live



GUIDE TO LIVE
As Christians decide not to accept depression anxiety, anger and guilt. For many people has faltered because of one of this. That is why it's important to encourage the Word of God in your life, but the problem that many have is shedding enough time for the Word. As the Bible says in (Joshua 1:8) this book of the law shall not depart from thy mouth but thou mayest meditate on it day in and day out. So that let us be conscious that is not monthly but daily.

For without the Word no one can really change anything in life. That's why God constantly edges to be transformed by renewal of our minds. A mind renewed is a mind better than yesterday. Maybe the days before something may have caused failure, guilt or remorse that you just cant forgive yourself, but once your mind gets renewed. You are able to walk beyond all those. The Bible said in (Job 22:29) When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up...... . So there is no down fall for you, stay close to the Word and by that you are able to walk beyond the devils false accusations. Amen.

PRAYER
Dear Lord, I thank you for your Word of faith today. I now walk by and with the Word, therefore the victorious life is mine in Christ Jesus. Amen. 

NB: If you have not accepted Christ Jesus in to your life, we gladly commend Him for you. For He will help you in your life's Journey, to heap success upon success through His ministry in You. As John said in the book of John chapter 3 verse 16 that, God so loved the World that He gave is only begotten Son that who so ever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life. 
Jesus came to die for you, not only to give you everlasting life but also salvation from every bondage. 

PRAYER TO RECEIVE CHRIST JESUS INTO YOU LIFE
Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification. I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.

Please post you comments, for we will be glade o hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment