Friday 29 July 2016


SERVE THE LORD WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.
In Proverbs 11:25 He said ''The generous man will be prosperous, And he who waters will himself be watered . As the verse speaks it out clearly, God want His children to Honor Him with their wealth and prosperity. For that is what give rise to more in their lives. In the Book of Proverb 3:9-10 says ''Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops;then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine. In other words when you give you literally receives, and this is a law in the realm of the Spirit. 


God also said in Hebrews 6:7 'For land that has drunk the rain that often falls on it, and produces a crop useful to those for whose sake it is cultivated, receives a blessing from God. Never be reactant in given, but in everything give; and in all thy given give cheerfully. 

As children of God, don't have the mentality that you will give after you have become wealthy. For that is not what the word teaches. Make due with what you have. Meaning make an impart with the little the God has given to you, and it will be surely multiplied. 


If you have not accepted Christ Jesus into your life, we will be glade to help you by praying this prayer with us.

Prayer for Salvation 
Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.

Please post you comments, for we will be glade o hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment