Monday 25 July 2016

FAITH IN GOD
Living as a Christian, is a life of faith in Christ only. What is faith? Faith is believing in the Word of God to and its ability to bring possibility. The Bible says in Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
As a Christian, faith is also very important because it has capacity to bring into being things that which did not exist before. Did you realized it? Faith helps you to call and create realities either in your business, life, health and everything. This Faith that the Bible talks about, is not faith in your ability but Faith in Jesus Christ for that is the faith God talked about.

 As a Christian you must learn to strengthen your faith through His Word, for the Bible says in Romans 1:17 faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. The more the Word of God saturate your life the more your Faith walk with Christ becomes strengthen as the Bible says in Hebrews 11:6 without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Always remember this and never give up your Faith in Jesus, because somethings you can be inspired by the world to give up, but rather fix your gaze on the reward Christ Jesus will give you and continue in Faith. Many Christians are struggling in Faith, But you need not try to struggle in faith, because the bible says I have given to every man the measure of Faith. Some people sometimes try have enough Faith in their mind to receive something from God. But Bible helps us know that He has dealt to us the measure of Faith in our Hearts. So you need not try to gain something that you already have. So now that you know that you have faith, all you need to do is to cultivate it, and you can do this applying and hearing more of Gods Word. The Word of God is not to be read only but to be used and believed. Some people question the Word by thinking it 'How' but in the Bible says in Romans 10:7 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) 

So never say How or try to imagine How he will do it, because all the How is For Him, so the only thing you need to do is to have Faith and trust His Word and ability given to you.


If you have not accepted Christ Jesus into your life, we will be glade to help you by praying this prayer with us.

Prayer for Salvation 
Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.

Please post you comments, for we will be glade o hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment