Wednesday 27 July 2016


HOW TO GET OUT OF A BACKSLIDING SITUATION
Most Christians all around the world never thought that they will be faced with such a delema. So when they as faced with one, it becomes a mystery to them How to get out. First of all the word Backsliding means " going back to once unwanted current position in life before a change". 

Backsliding has been stubbing block of many Christians. But that shouldn't be the case. God knowing about this gave us His Word.The Word of God shows you who you are in any situation, and once you are able to accept that truth. You will live beyond any ups and downs. So who are you? The Bible says thanks be to God the causeth us to triumph in Christ always........ so the answer to that is, you are a victor always. Romans 8:38 (NIV) says I am absolutely sure that not even death or life can separate us from the God's love. Not even angles or demons, the present or the future, or any powers can do that. 

Let this be you consciousness and stay close to the Word of truth, and you are sure to put the devil where He belongs.



If you have not accepted Christ Jesus into your life, we will be glade to help you by praying this prayer with us.

Prayer for Salvation 
Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.

Please post you comments, for we will be glade o hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment