Monday 25 July 2016

Never Struggle


                  NEVER STRUGGLE ANY MORE

The Bible is a message that God has given to all. This message tells us what God has done and voiced out. God's Word contains a message to the doubted that he has faith (Rom 12:3), a message to the rejected that there is hope, a message to the sinner that there is reconciliation (2Cor 5:19) and a message to the oppressed that he has been freed (Rom 8:1). The Word is a reflection, this reflection is not of another but you.


2 Corinthians 3:18 (KJV) says ....we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. So the more you look the the faster you are transfigured by the truth. The Bible teaches that though we have accepted Christ, the devil always tries his feeble attacks to deceive. But The Bible Says in (Pov 11:9) ......Through knowledge shall the Just be delivered. Let the Knowledge of God in you life take its Ground in you, and you are sure to turn out victorious.



If you have not accepted Christ Jesus into your life, we will be glade to help you by praying this prayer with us.

Prayer for Salvation 
Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.

Please post you comments, for we will be glade o hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment